 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 613
    robosprots vs extreme creatures —David Koudys
   so if i'm going to TRU tonite, which set am i going to get for 30 dollars? pros and cons for each? i know that sports comes w/ motors and gears... and i don't have much use for the fiber optics in creatures. have 2 sets of those now doing absolutely (...) (24 years ago, 5-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: robosprots vs extreme creatures —Calum Tsang
   (...) Sports has a motor. Creatures has fibre. But the fibre can be used with VLL and those Microscouts to do multi (eight motor) motor stuff. Ask Chris, he's MicroScout mad! He's VLL crazy! He's...oh, I have a headache. Calum (24 years ago, 5-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: robosprots vs extreme creatures —Chris Magno
    (...) I'm gonna show up to the next dinner with a LOT for show and tell. the rest is a surprise -- Chris Visit my newly revamped walker page @ (URL) (24 years ago, 5-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)