 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 614
Re: robosprots vs extreme creatures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 5 Apr 2001 19:32:46 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, David Koudys writes:
so if i'm going to TRU tonite, which set am i going to get for 30 dollars?
pros and cons for each?
i know that sports comes w/ motors and gears...
and i don't have much use for the fiber optics in creatures.  have 2 sets of
those now doing absolutely nothing
beyond the electronic components, which set is the best bang for 30 bucks?
robosports comes with those balloon tires, can't remember extreme creatures,
they have the purple hubbed tires, dont they?
right now, just looking at it, there are more technic beams (which i'm
lacking when i build those robots that take up half of indiana) in robosports.
so what's everyone elses opinion?  sports or creatures?

Sports has a motor.  Creatures has fibre.  But the fibre can be used with
VLL and those Microscouts to do multi (eight motor) motor stuff.  Ask Chris,
he's MicroScout mad!  He's VLL crazy!  He's...oh, I have a headache.

Calum