 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6068
Re: wood vs Lego Box
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 24 Dec 2002 08:08:26 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:
I'm off work for the Christmas break....

Kate has gone out with friends,  I have time to work on my robot.

To mess around with concepts i stacked a few lego box's to get close to
6"

it has occurred to me that, may be  a lego box is more "slick" than
wood?

Any ideas?  if I can make this climb lego box's then it should have no
problem with wood? Or is it the other way around...

No, I think wood is easier to climb-it gives more traction for tires.  The
Lego boxes also deform, which the wood won't.

Calum