 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6065
    Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto Makes the Front Page. Literally. —Richard Noeckel
   (...) Incredible, Great work and nice networking! You guys really stayed true to the brick and gave a good amount of respect to the community. This’ll really be a great promotional tool for recruiting future enlistees in to our ‘army’…I mean group… (...) (22 years ago, 22-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.general)

        Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto Makes the Front Page. Literally. —Benjamin Medinets
   (...) I got the printed edition... the story is awesome. I must say I was pretty startled when I saw the reporters at the Swiss Chalet. Had I known they were coming, I might have tried extra hard to bring something "bigger". I like the picture of (...) (22 years ago, 23-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)