 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6017
  Re: 10024 - Red Baron

(...) Forget throwing grapes... try tossing cats for distance. Yes, hamsters would fly better, but cats would be more fun. Of course, there may be a problem with them getting up and running away after the toss (before the official measurement) so we (...) (22 years ago, 17-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: 10024 - Red Baron

(...) NOW your talking my language!!! maybe we should tip the nails with some sort of instant contact poison?? so that when we use the lego trebuchet it'll be better for the cat landing. (22 years ago, 17-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)