 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6002
    Italian version of "A Brick To Far" —Mario Ferrari
   Hi All We are going to propose the "A Brick To Far" challenge for our next Legofest. Do you mind if we ItLUGggers "steal" some of the material published on your web site? Obviously we will give rtlToronto full credit for the idea... Here is a draft (...) (22 years ago, 16-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Italian version of "A Brick To Far" —Calum Tsang
   (...) Good luck with the game, it was pretty amusing when we did it...I'm eager to see the design solutions from your event. Calum (22 years ago, 16-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Italian version of "A Brick To Far" —Chris Magno
   Calum, I have a GREAT idea for income for rtlToronto. How about we become a global think tank for Mindstorms contests?? we just dump out lego game ideas, and some we will beta test. (we'll call them Rx's as in R12, R15.) we charge a small royalty (...) (22 years ago, 16-Dec-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)