 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 6005
Re: Italian version of "A Brick To Far"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 16 Dec 2002 15:29:42 GMT

Calum,

I have a GREAT idea for income for rtlToronto.  How about we become a
global think tank for Mindstorms contests??

we just dump out lego game ideas, and some we will beta test. (we'll
call them Rx's as in R12, R15.)

we charge a small royalty fee for the use, of the rule set.  A  separate
fee for people to view robots that have competed in the event.  As well
as charges to uses the HTML!

heck for the right price we could fly around the world and be official
judges.

I'm in.

This way LUG's from around the world can choose.  do a Sumo game.  or
line following game (for free)  or visit the rtlToronto Store of Game
ideas to challenge young and old alike.

Awaken the inventor in you.  Call now, operators are standing by.
mention ad code RTL-15

Chris