 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5947
Re: LOR continued...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 10 Dec 2002 20:08:38 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, David Koudys writes:
http://sparky.i989.net/mmisc.htm

Yes, it isn't LORE yet, but it's much closer than it was on the weekend.

Oh that word works for me on soooo many different levels.

Got ya covered (anything to avoid you going back to LARR!)... remember there
are lots of words that start with E.

For now he's (E)xperimental but when you get all the bugs worked out (as
if!) he can be (E)xtraordinaire! See? Got ya covered....

I'm waiting for my first ever BrickLink order to arrive--I ordered 2 pnu
cylinders and they'll be used in the feet, to achieve the balance LOR needs
to walk--then I'll work on making it 'fully functional, programmed in a
variety of techniques'--or, at the vbery least, I'll get it walking.

"vbery"? Yes, but will LORE be able to spell ?