 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5943
5942  |  5944
Subject:
LOR continued...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 10 Dec 2002 04:33:38 GMT

http://sparky.i989.net/mmisc.htm

Yes, it isn't LORE yet, but it's much closer than it was on the weekend.

Oh that word works for me on soooo many different levels.

Anyway, have a boo

Notable changes--LOR today is 4 studs thinner in the torso than he was on
the weekend.

The compressor moved from the bottom to the top

The arms are fully integrated and work just loverly.

The battery boxes (for the compressor) are added onto the arms, not only for
someplace to put them out of the way, but make good counterweights to the
arm ass'ly

Oh, LOR has a head now as well--The head is subject to change without
notice--it is only a preliminary head.

"Dave, do you trust those *3* RCX's at the top of all that???"

Nope, but whatrya gonna do?

I'm waiting for my first ever BrickLink order to arrive--I ordered 2 pnu
cylinders and they'll be used in the feet, to achieve the balance LOR needs
to walk--then I'll work on making it 'fully functional, programmed in a
variety of techniques'--or, at the vbery least, I'll get it walking.

Dave K