 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 590
  Re: rtlToronto/train1 issues etc

(...) Replace the long bogie on the second engine with another motor. That should give it some more oooomph!! ROSCO (24 years ago, 3-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: rtlToronto/train1 issues etc

(...) hmmm....that's one idea. I have several 9V motors - 8 all together, I mean it could work....that is if I wanted it to be going blazing fast. (24 years ago, 3-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: rtlToronto/train1 issues etc

(...) In my experience, a second motor only makes it go faster if the train is very heavy, (say over a dozen cars) or if it has an incline to climb. Otherwise, it tends to slow it down... Jeff (24 years ago, 3-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)