 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 588
    Re: rtlToronto/train1 issues etc —Ross Crawford
   Cool!! I'll try & organise to get there & meet some of you guys!! Unfortunately, I doubt if I'll have any bricks to use 8?( Do you have directions how to get there? Regards ROSCO (...) (24 years ago, 2-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: rtlToronto/train1 issues etc —Calum Tsang
   (...) I'm sure folks will have some bricks out. (...) Yup. Richview Public Library is at Islington and Eglinton Avenues. It's in North Etobicoke, which is in the west end of the city. By subway, get yourself to Islington station, then by bus north (...) (24 years ago, 3-Apr-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)