 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5846
    holy fire trucks WOW —Oliver Giesen
   G'Day Seems like this set has been out for a while, but this is the first i have seen of it, in the current TRU flyer. Here is a link on amazon: (URL) a good, nah amazing, looking set! Even if it is Megablok. Lego are you watching! Cheers Oliver (...) (22 years ago, 30-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: holy fire trucks WOW —Benjamin Medinets
     (...) Yeah...that truck is pretty cool. I am a brick purist, so even though I think its pretty rockin', I still won't even think about buying it. Speaking of fire trucks, here is an "antique" fire truck... its supposed to be a 1929 American Lafrance (...) (22 years ago, 30-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: holy fire trucks WOW —Allan Bedford
   (...) I tried going to the MegaBlocks site to see if they had better pictures of this set. My advice? Don't waste your time with a silly excercise like that. Their site is a trainwreck of bad design and mislabled links. I gave up after a while, just (...) (22 years ago, 30-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)