 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5821
Re: MLCAD/Assemblies?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 28 Nov 2002 19:04:51 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Jeff Van Winden writes:

Just create each assembly as a .dat of .mpd file. The nopen a new window and
go to the add part menu item Edit, Add, Part (Its also a green 1 x 2 brick
in the tool bar.) When that windo opens you will see a little check box for
custom part, select that and then browse for your sub assemblies.

Hmm.  I tried that, but it won't update.  ie, changes reflected in the sub
don't reflect in the main assembly.  That's bad.

Any workaround for this?  I found something with Multipart/Import?  Tried
fiddling with that.  I've no clue what I'm doing.  And I hate tutorials.

And now I can't find 1x8 flats.

    Iain