 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5783
5782  |  5784
Subject:
rtl12 pictures...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 20 Nov 2002 18:29:04 GMT

I got these pics posted as quick as I could...

well, not really.  They're from rtl12

As you can see, the day started when Chris broke my Legway.  There are also some pictures of the design stage of my base station (robot)

Steve