 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5778
Re: Sledge Hammer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 19 Nov 2002 20:21:58 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Derek Raycraft writes:

http://www.canadas-wonderland.com/attractions_newproduct.jsp

Wow!! SpongeBob in 3D!!

NO! NO!!!

I didn't think SpongeBob existed in Canada?!  I hoped???

(I first "met" him at Paramount Kings Island in Cincinatti, what a HORRIBLE
THING HE IS)

    Iain