 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5724
    Re: rtlToronto12 Results and Notes —Chris Magno
    Dave, I'm not sure why BUT I find that this is a GREAT picture (URL) (22 years ago, 12-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: rtlToronto12 Results and Notes —David Koudys
   (...) I thought the kid was going a little too far back when he was taking the picture, but oh well... Now that I've mostly caught up on my sleep, I'm feeling much better. At leasth te bags under my eyes are gone. I spent the better half of last (...) (22 years ago, 12-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)