 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5721
  Re: rtlToronto12 Results and Notes

(...) I'm in for this one and there even is enough time to get a robot ready. Is the box in the inside going to be a different colour than the outside wall? (...) Sounds like fun too. (...) Ie, a game that is so easy, it can be run (...) (22 years ago, 12-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: rtlToronto12 Results and Notes

This part didn't show up to well on my last reply I would be willing to help out with and enter in a dragracing game for a 1/2 time event. Kids would love that and everybody could build one and it doesn't require a RCX. It could be run pretty quick (...) (22 years ago, 12-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  rtl13 - King of the Hill - was Re: rtlToronto12 Results and Notes

(...) <snip> I think Calum posted the idea earlier, but here's the gist: the arena is 8x8 feet with 6 inch walls. in the center is a 2x2 foot by 6 inch platform. From each corner of the arena is black electrical tape going to the platform, for a (...) (22 years ago, 12-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: rtl13 - King of the Hill - was Re: rtlToronto12 Results and Notes

(...) ....brings true meaning to "no holds barred competition" that should be entertaining to the kiddies!!! :) Ben (22 years ago, 12-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)