 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5718
5717  |  5719
Subject:
[rtlToronto] November Dinner and Tub/RIS Deal
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 11 Nov 2002 19:34:41 GMT

Hi folks:

    rtlToronto November Monthly Dinner
    Friday November 15th, 2002, 6pm
    Swiss Chalet
    2955 Bloor St W at Royal York
    Toronto, ON M8X 1B8

By TTC:
Subway to Royal York Station, walk south to Bloor, and go east on Bloor.
Restaurant is on south side.

By Car:
There is a small free parking lot at the restaurant, there is also street
coin parking.  Be careful not to get into parking lot altercation with irate
drivers.  Must remember to have John and/or Chris with me next time I get in
a parking space fight.

Angelo has graciously offered to bring 4107 tubs and 2.0 RISes for
rtlToronto members this Friday, IF YOU PREORDER.  So you have to email
Angelo (statsone@sympatico.ca) and let him know how many to bring-he won't
be keeping stock for us in the future, so this is your chance.  The 4107's
are $19.00+tax and the RIS is $229 plus tax.

Come out for part swapping and selling, small MOCs (shoebox rule),
rtlToronto13 bickering, etc.

Calum
PS-it's at Swiss Chalet because we went to Mel's after rtl12.