 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5698
  a good game .. lessons learned

We had a nice turn out of people with robots and "almost" robots. (its ok Greg, it was a nice try you too Jeff W) We even had Calum show up with ..... NOTHING. And we had a few loyal audience members. On an up side THAT PUNK KID did not dare show (...) (22 years ago, 10-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: a good game .. lessons learned

(...) Well Calum was acting in his capacity as "game official" and was busy using his "project management skills" elsewhere. (...) Yeah, but I think the rest of us, especially Bruce, had fun saying it. (...) Yeah that was very cool to show up 2 (...) (22 years ago, 10-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)