 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5684
  blue creator tubs on sale at TRU...

I went to toys r us last night, and noticed they got a shipment of $30.00 tubs in. They are on sale for $19.99... $10 off... They are on sale until Christmas Eve. Just thought I'd post. Thanks, Ben. (22 years ago, 8-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: blue creator tubs on sale at TRU...

(...) Just a quick update. Thursday night when I went there they had about 9 or 10 or them. I went there Friday night (to buy 2 of them, as I didn't have any, yet), and there were only 3 left (now, as of last night, there is just 1) ;) Talk about (...) (22 years ago, 9-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: blue creator tubs on sale at TRU...

-snip- Just to add, my dad picked one up for me at Target. He got one of the last two (to bad I wasn't with him, there wouldn't be any left : )) I'll check to see what price they have over there. Just adding. Hasta La Vista, Sean (22 years ago, 9-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)