 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5695
Re: blue creator tubs on sale at TRU...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Sat, 9 Nov 2002 15:02:41 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Benjamin Medinets writes:
I went to toys r us last night, and noticed they got a shipment of $30.00 tubs
in.  They are on sale for $19.99... $10 off... They are on sale until
Christmas Eve.

Just thought I'd post.

Thanks, Ben.

Just a quick update.  Thursday night when I went there they had about 9 or 10
or them.

I went there Friday night (to buy 2 of them, as I didn't have any, yet),
and there were only 3 left (now, as of last night, there is just 1) ;)

Talk about the power of the post.

Speaking of Tubs, I really don't like the part mix in the new tubs, but it
still is a great way to get 1x1 and 1x2 bricks.  There are some nice
transparent bricks in the tub, but there are some freaky looking eyes and
face blocks, that one would normally get if they got a (McDonald's) happy meal.

and about those happy meals....ummm, well they used to get interesting
(regular) lego bricks with their happy meal....now McDonalds now
gives out lame-o promos like Bionicle and (yuckie) Galidor.

Ben,

whose off to the "BIG SMOKE" to see some nice LEGO robotic games.
...and hopefully see some nice "Block Bashers!!!" while I'm at it.

Cheers!!!