 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5683
  Re: No longer live in fear...

(...) Listen, I'm gonna make a token effort and making a blockstacker via Rob's well documented plans tomorrow evening, so don't give up! (...) There's always coding at work. Hell, most of ProjectX was done at work earlier this year. :) Get your (...) (22 years ago, 8-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: No longer live in fear...

(...) K, live in a little fear--I'm working out in my head a few things here at work, as well, thank goondess, I installed RCXCC, so doing some non-tested programming... Now I go home and see what I can do there. No rest for me... Take care. Dave (22 years ago, 8-Nov-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)