 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5688
Re: No longer live in fear...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 8 Nov 2002 20:04:08 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, David Koudys writes:

It's thursday, well, friday at 1:45 a.m. and I've just put all the parts 'n
pieces together and yet it just won't work.

Listen, I'm gonna make a token effort and making a blockstacker via Rob's
well documented plans tomorrow evening, so don't give up!

And I haven't even started the programming yet...
Mostly officially, I'm going to bed now, going to try to get up for work
tomorrow... and just well... I'm out.

There's always coding at work.  Hell, most of ProjectX was done at work
earlier this year. :)  Get your coworkers into it.  People had lots of fun
walking into my cubicle and pointing out design problems.

Calum

K, live in a little fear--I'm working out in my head a few things here at
work, as well, thank goondess, I installed RCXCC, so doing some non-tested
programming...

Now I go home and see what I can do there.

No rest for me...

Take care.

Dave