 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5648
Re: rtl12 Rules
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Wed, 30 Oct 2002 04:11:24 GMT

Can I assume then that you will be joining us in our fair city Nov. 9th?

Chris

That's a good question.  I'm still working out the plans.  Our current plan is to drop off boy #1 with grandma & grandpa on Friday afternoon.  Then, continue up to Toronto Friday evening.

If anyone has suggestions about a good place to stay... or has a spare room for me, my wife, and boy #2 (0.15 yrs old)... I'm listening.

Steve