 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5634
    funny story today @ Zellers... —Benjamin Medinets
   I was browsing the now pretty meager stock of Lego at one Niagara-based Zellers. Last time I was there, around 2 weeks ago, just before the start of the BOGO 50% off sale, they had a whole pallet of those Star Wars 2 packs for $10.00 each. Now there (...) (22 years ago, 28-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)