 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5605
  Re: Arena...

(...) Dave, How can you go through life with no memory at all? At the most recent block stacking event I believe I won with a stack of 9 and I could have definitely gone to 13 but after seeing my 'competition' I told the robot that 9 would be more (...) (22 years ago, 21-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Arena...

(...) Lest we ferget I said I came in 2nd the 2nd competition... Lest we also forget that it wasn't per match but per day--I kicked heinie the first competiton with the first Runamok 'bot. 2nd--sumo Guelph 1st--block stacking 2nd--block stacking (...) (22 years ago, 21-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)