 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5592
  Re: 4107 Basic Bricks Photo

I've got data for the statistical comparison between the 4107 and the 3033. Seeing as I got 8 of the 4107 this weekend and I have (had) 7 reserve 3033s and I'm always wining about lack of space, I decided to compress them down. I found that the (...) (22 years ago, 21-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: 4107 Basic Bricks Photo

If anyone has any empty tubs that they are not using, due to lack of space.. I would be glad to take them, I find I am always short of empty tubs when I want to sort bricks... Jeff VW... (...) (22 years ago, 21-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)