 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5565
  Slave 1/Desert Skiff

Well, whilst perusing the LEGO isle at Zellers (Burlington Mall) at lunch today, and debating whether or not to get the Hogwarts Express/Dumbledoor office (both 69 dollars) so I get the BOGO thing happening, I noticed the 7144/7104 kit for 19.97 (...) (22 years ago, 18-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Slave 1/Desert Skiff

(...) I've been looking at that Hogwarts Express, but it's really far too overpriced. I need some of those red train windows, but the alternative is that Ball Bus II combo, which for some inconceivable reason, is $39 at Zellers. I saw an Escape from (...) (22 years ago, 18-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Slave 1/Desert Skiff

(...) Don't play games with me man, are they really having a BOGOHP tomorrow? Really? Man this is going to hurt. :-) Derek (22 years ago, 18-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Slave 1/Desert Skiff

(...) The BOGO started Wednesday, it ends Nov 1st. Jude (22 years ago, 18-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)