 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5553
Re: talking RCX....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 17 Oct 2002 21:07:56 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Ka-On Lee writes:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Chris Magno writes:
what are you waiting for....once you reinstall proper firmware, go back
to working on your blockstacker... cause Ka On has one he is building
that stacks 8 high and uses no electricity.

Yeah sure, if my own hand can be counted as a LEGO piece...  OTOH if we still
have the 1/N rule, then a pure mechanical bot only need to stack two pieces to
get infinite points.  So do we still have that rule?

No.  Chris has vehemently discarded RCX limitations for all future
rtlToronto events.  If Lego made a high density cluster of RCXes, you could
use all of them in rtl12.

Calum