 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5525
    Re: mastercard —Matthias Jetleb
   (...) Why does it have to be near the university? With all due respect, exactly how many people does that actually concern? I'm only aware of two. It seems to me that some place near the 401 would be more appropriate given that (I suspect) the (...) (22 years ago, 13-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: mastercard —Calum Tsang
   (...) I'm not saying that it has to be close to the University at all-what I'm saying that it should be ON or close to the subway line for those from Downtown AND the University. This would include: John Guerquin Jeff Elliott Derek Raycraft Rob (...) (22 years ago, 13-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: mastercard —Matthias Jetleb
   You mean I should actually READ the whole message??? Oops. Thanks for clearing that up. Matthias Jetleb (22 years ago, 16-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)