 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5489
Re: Last Night's Building Session
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 8 Oct 2002 19:16:02 GMT

OK, it's not the most impressive engine ever, (in fact it's kinda plain)
but I'm thinking of putting a similar livery coach ahead and behind it,
or possibly just 1 or 2 behind it.  The coaches would also be short --
16 or perhaps 20 long.

Jeff, nice... uh, train.

and to think, when I first met you you were doing GREAT things like this
bi-ped walker powered with muscle wire....

http://members.rogers.com/cmagno/technics/igor.jpg

still, nice train.

Chris