 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5483
Re: help Chris name his kid....was something else.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 8 Oct 2002 13:30:56 GMT

Sounds good, Steve.

I hope I'll be able to go to the next big event also.  I've missed the
last 2 major Robotic events due to other obligations.

Anyways.  What about Francis Xavier for a boy's name.
Flip the last name to the front and you got Magno FX.  Which would be
perfect for your line of work...

:)

Ben

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Steve Hassenplug writes:
Well, Chris, I wouldn't suggest Kurt.  That name was taken two weeks ago.  (9/23 - 7lbs 6oz, 21in.)  I think that means I'm all clear for the next rtl roadtrip.

Another name high on our list was Kyle.

If we had a girl, it would have been Aliceanne Caterina.  (I'm sure that's not spelled right)  Allie-Cat for short.  That was a name suggested as a joke by my mother-in-law that I really latched on to!  :)

Steve