 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5482
Re: ECFG Talk Demos
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 8 Oct 2002 13:12:42 GMT

Hi folks,

I'm apparently going to be giving the Building Competition Robots talk at
ECRG (the contest Bruce and Rob are in) in a few weeks.  I thought it would
be really cool to tailor the talk to one about introducing Mindstorms in
general rather than the more techniques oriented talk.

I'd like to have a few demonstrations to show and was hoping if people would
have robotic creations that they could bring to demonstrate.  Anyone
interested to help out?

Calum

I'll quickly put together my caster'bot--it's small, simple and avoids
hitting (most) obstacles.

I'll have it for you on Friday.

Dave K