 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5482
  Re: ECFG Talk Demos

(...) I'll quickly put together my caster'bot--it's small, simple and avoids hitting (most) obstacles. I'll have it for you on Friday. Dave K (22 years ago, 8-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: ECFG Talk Demos

(...) Thanks Dave! Basically I was hoping to have 5-6 robot designs that people have made that demonstrate the Mindstorms system. They could have been rtlToronto competing entries or personal projects which you did for fun. You can even come and (...) (22 years ago, 9-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)