 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5456
  Re: Thoughts on a Ship/Rail cargo area for altenburg

Jeff, Looks brilliant. Have you thought about building docks/channels left-to-right? From the map, it looks like you're doing an "alongside" pier. Either is good; alongside gives you more space, but channels allow you to build cranes which span a (...) (22 years ago, 2-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Thoughts on a Ship/Rail cargo area for altenburg

I like this idea too. I thing it would be cool, especially if it can be automated in some way. I was thinking, instead of placing the docks on the inside of the loop how about placing them on the outside. If we moved the docks to the west side of (...) (22 years ago, 2-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)