 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5454
Re: Thoughts on a Ship/Rail cargo area for altenburg
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 1 Oct 2002 17:11:10 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Iain Hendry writes:
In lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, Jeff Van Winden writes:

Here are some links for what I was thinking...
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jvwinden/Train4/altenburg.gif
and the track designer files
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jvwinden/Train4/altenburg.tdl

Your input would be greatly appricated, if the powers that be (Derek, Jeff
E, Calum) do not want suck a huge area to be used by this I will think of
something else to build...

Jeff, if this goes ahead, I'd love to help out / design / build the cargo
crane itself.  I think that's something I could handle.  I had one built and
ready to go for train1, remember, that was destroyed in a spasm of passion.

Sweet.... I ws kind of thinking along those line, (getting your help to
design/build something that actually works!)
I wouldn't be good at decorating it or making it look realistic, though - I
might need some help with that.

I supose we'd have to come up with a uniform cargo container design / nest
design for the train carriages.
And hopefully get everyone to create some, so that we would have lots of
excess containers to pile up.

Jeff VW

   Iain