 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5445
    Walmart Clearance Deals... —Benjamin Medinets
   I saw something that really caught my eye today at Walmart. I seen a whole bunch of the Dino Adventure Line-up sets (especially the large Dino Research Lab) and also lots of copies of Bulls Attack (Knights Kingdom). I know Adventure sets aren't a (...) (22 years ago, 28-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Walmart Clearance Deals... —Benjamin Medinets
   (...) Just to follow up (and I did get some e-mail from at least one interested member), in my newspaper, I got a Walmart advertizing with the exact sets. They have the complete line of Dino Adventure sets on Clearance (must have been a bulk (...) (22 years ago, 5-Oct-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)