 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5389
  New Stuff at Walmart and Winners

Just found 4105 for $14.99 at Walmart today. This is the 500 piece Creator bucket. A little expensive, but a nice assortment. They also have the green and orange Duplo buckets in too. Also found a number of clocks for $29.99 there too-there's a (...) (22 years ago, 17-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: New Stuff at Walmart and Winners

(...) I haven't been to Walmart in a bit, but last time I went to Winners near my house, the selection was rather weak...they had just moved their Lego around for the third time this year. Their HP sets are over priced, but they do have a unusually (...) (22 years ago, 20-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)