 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5356
  Re: Castors

(...) I always run into that problem too, Matt. Usually what I try to do is make the vertical axis on which the castor pivots as tall as possible, so the moment on the axle is reduced as much as possible (else it binds). I also try to keep the (...) (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Castors

I'm going to be in Montreal instead of Mel's. Go figure. But here's what I do: I put as much weight over the drive wheels as possible. This improves traction. I use a 2x2 round plate with the curved, smooth bottom, the one used on boats in Town. Or (...) (22 years ago, 12-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)