 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 535
    Re: bad RCX —Chris Magno
   Dave: WOW. I new exactly what the "Ink spot" was but I never knew it was a spreadable thing. Based on your message I am going to return it. :( I was all prepared to make it my "special" brick but if what you say is true: "....is leaking out and (...) (24 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: bad RCX —David Koudys
   (...) i had a calculator with a busted lcd and the spot didnt spread until i started touching the screen. the liquid is b/w the top plastic and the glass so it will spread if pressure is applied, or if the unit is shaken, etc. i'm just saying it (...) (24 years ago, 19-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)