 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5349
  Is Kate coming?

Chris: Regina wants to know if Kate is coming to the next dinner? If so, she'll come too. She's been dying for an excuse to go to Swiss Chalet but thinks the rest of us are probably too boring. It think it goes something like: "Anyone who would (...) (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Is Kate coming?

(...) Just so you know Matthias, we are meeting at Mel's on Friday. Jeff VW (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Is Kate coming?

(...) LOL!! Well, if I had a girlfriend, I'd bring her. ;) Iain PS - I just had an amazing recovery from nearly blorping this entire MOTT's Fruitsation (Strawberry) all over my lap. I was peeling back the lid, and it SHOT over, and blorped this crap (...) (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Is Kate coming?

(...) Yeah, I know. I read that after I posted. Too bad. Regina was looking forward to a night at Swiss Chalet. After I described the greasiness of the food at Mel's, Regina refuses to go there. Can't blame her, really. Matthias Jetleb (22 years ago, 12-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Is Kate coming?

(...) I could probably convince kate to come by. It would only be for a few hours because we will all be heading out to see DOC at the other meeting..... either way Mel's has a fine (grease less) chicken breast salad.... (fyi) -- Chris (22 years ago, 12-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)