 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5311
5310  |  5312
Subject:
I saw a SMART car yesterday....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 9 Sep 2002 14:19:43 GMT

So I was driving down the 401 yesterday afternoon (near young street) and I
passed a Smart with the Telelatino (TLN) logo on the side! Has any one else
seen one in toronto, is this the first? will there be more?

Jeff VW