 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5302
    Re: I'm getting hungry —Rob Stehlik
   (...) I won't be there. I am going to the TSME (Toronto Society of Model Engineers)meeting next Friday to give a demo of a couple of my robots. I am anxious to see some of their steam engines and such. They are a really talented bunch. Rob (22 years ago, 5-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: I'm getting hungry —Derek Raycraft
     I hope to be there, but I have a Film Festival movie that night so I can't stay too long. It will all depend on how early I can get away from work. Derek (22 years ago, 5-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: I'm getting hungry —Chris Magno
     I was having a little chat with DOC and he had (once again) invited us to attend one of their meetings. I think that since this coincides with our dinner.... maybe we might just have a go at it..... its downtown (ish) its on a street car line...... (...) (22 years ago, 5-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: I'm getting hungry —Dan O'Connell
     The start time is 8:00 PM so that could give you a chance to have two meetings. A possible problem though, is that there might not be any seats left if you get there that late. I am not real keen on the area so my suggestion would be to find good (...) (22 years ago, 5-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        TSME picnic —Dan O'Connell
     The annual TSME picnic is on this week-end. And you are invited. It's a bit of a hike out in Orono but you will see things that you don't normally see. Like an outdoor model railway with working steam engines. Dave Powell usually brings a steam car (...) (22 years ago, 5-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: I'm getting hungry —Benjamin Medinets
   (...) I won't be there either... I'm still stuck up here in Watertown, NY (near Kingston). So far things are going good. I'll see if I can make it to the October dinner. Ben (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)