 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5248
  Now THIS is a vending machine

(URL) Till Eggs, Diapers, Toothpaste Drop By JOHN TIERNEY WASHINGTON, Aug. 27 — It looks like a 7-Eleven in a box. Early this morning, as the restaurants and clubs were shutting down in the Adams Morgan neighborhood here, a young waiter named Rick (...) (22 years ago, 28-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Now THIS is a vending machine

(...) :: snip :: That is just so awesome. It's too bad it's so ugly. I wish companies would realize that no, you do not have to make things look like a building. No, you do not need frilly edges. Lace went out in the late 1800's. MAKE IT LOOK LIKE A (...) (22 years ago, 28-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Now THIS is a vending machine

Off-topic specifically, but still on the topic of vending machines: In union station, in the GO concourse, there is a CD/DVD vending machine. I was rather surprised by this. Also, I know of at least one interesting vending machine: at the museum of (...) (22 years ago, 28-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)