 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5170
Re: rtl11/rtl12
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 16 Aug 2002 22:01:36 GMT

For the record, I love to pick out flaws with the rules.  Also, this may, or may not have been
discussed in depth... but couldn't you put something of greater value in the machine to encourage
people to put in more money (per 'turn')?

Well, I'll wait for the offical game.

this has been discussed and i feel that if you want to load your vending
machine with five dollar bills and only charge fifty cents for them...
then be my guest.  keep in mind all money goes to charity, and what you
win is a lego set (to be determined) and bragging rights.

Steve, I just had a look at the http://www.24tooth.com/ page and it is
nice. I knew that group existed, i never knew they had games... good for
them.  I'll add that page to my book mark.

sorry you wont make it out this time.   maybe next.  of course you will
have a child then so the new sentence for you will be "... travelling 10
hours with a baby..."

hum.

--
Chris