 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5164
  Re: Altenburg Land Sale -- After the Bridges

(...) OK. I've done the research and I can see the possibility for the future growth of LOT A105 I'd like to make a valid offer. I would also presume that the sale will not be affected by my decision to start off by developing the site with sleazy (...) (22 years ago, 14-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Altenburg Land Sale -- After the Bridges

(...) Chris...what a great idea...how would you like a partner...I could manage the hotel...I don't have any time, but, that sounds like an asset! Would you mind if I threw the odd penny on the train track? Bruce (22 years ago, 15-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)