 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5159
    Large lot of Train and Technic items available —Michael Shiels
   We bought out a large collection and are selling off a good portion of the items to cover some of the costs so here is your chance to grab some older Train and Technic sets. But this is not a fire sale, items not getting a "bid" of a reasonable (...) (22 years ago, 13-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

        Re: Large lot of Train and Technic items available —Calum Tsang
   (...) Hi Michael, Please refrain from posting forsale items in the rtlToronto NG-there are marketplace areas which most of our group reads as well. If you'd like to bring some of your wares to our dinners etc, you are certainly welcome to. thanks, (...) (22 years ago, 13-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)