 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5126
RE: Can I get a copy of that movie...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 8 Aug 2002 14:05:08 GMT

Okay, I'll see if I can make a note here or something to burn the um...
what, train1 and train2 videos to disc?

You do have the pick-and-place bot as an extended remix
version, right?

I'm not sure which robot you're refering to.  All my files are scattered
everywhere, I don't know where everything is, it's really quite a stressful
thing for me.  :(

Iain,

Don't stress about the videos. If you can get the videos onto CD for
the get-together on the 17th, great. Otherwise don't sweat it.

On the other hand, having John Barnes and Mario there might be a fun
opportunity to spread the RTL love around a bit.

I do hope that Calum got to meet John at Brickfest.

Cheers, Ralph