 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5123
Re: Can I get a copy of that movie...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 8 Aug 2002 04:19:17 GMT

"Ralph Hempel" <rhempel@bmts.com> wrote in message

Iain,

I remember seeing some pretty cool train movies set to music
at one of the dinners I attended. I'd really like to get
my hands on any of the RTL videos on disc.

I can pay with blank CDs, or cash. I just thought I could show
some of this stuff to my spouse and kids to get them interested
in coming to some of the shows. Also, the local high-school
media class might enjoy watching some of these on career day.

Okay, I'll see if I can make a note here or something to burn the um...
what, train1 and train2 videos to disc?

You do have the pick-and-place bot as an extended remix
version, right?

I'm not sure which robot you're refering to.  All my files are scattered
everywhere, I don't know where everything is, it's really quite a stressful
thing for me.  :(

This is the oposite of stress:

http://www.coasters2k.com/gallery/pcwo?&page=3
http://www.coasters2k.com/gallery/pcwo?&page=4

(I bought a new digital camera, PENTAX Optio230. Gorgeous little unit. I
think these turned out well.)

How did my evening go?

Psyclone
Shockwave
Cliffhanger
Cliffhanger
Shockave
PsyclonePsyclone (double ride, last of night)

Yep, typical evening at the park. No stress. Life is okay sometimes.

    Iain (relaxed and not stressed and FEELIN' GOOD. I love how I left the
parking lot hammering "All Neon Like" (Bjork) as loud as it could from my
car, much to the confusion of those who I passed along the way. And then I
drove over a seagull. (Not really.))