 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 5109
  Train 4: Ramp casement sketches

I've been beating my brain about how to handle the wide casement arches I plan to put under the track ramp to Altenburg. I think I'm going to do the following: (URL) arch spans 18 studs, and peaks at just short of 11 bricks high. The two main (...) (22 years ago, 6-Aug-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: Train 4: Ramp casement sketches